The Dancer and Essential Tune

My Curse by Killswitch Engage

My Lucid dream as depicted below with my emo language.. meant to be expressive and stark. This poem kept swirling around inside me, for days and then I really looked through the glass and saw my path... 

Relieving stressful emotions through poetry or expression is my number one coping technique. Do you have expressive coping techniques that work for you?



WE ARE
Dancing..and..
Dancing...
and Dancing...
Under the Starrrrrssss
~Enwrapped~
All I see are stars
as I am looking for
my partner's face.. 
which is lost in the
 darkness

I can FEEL Him.... 
and..
I know Him.
He knows me

We've been here before.. .
We LOVE the dance
We are Intoxicated
by OUR Dance

Moving
Twirling 

With embraced hands
moving fiercely about
Surrendered to the beat

Falling Deeper 
and Deeper
Into our Salient emotion 

Embracing.. 

Letting Go..


Falling into..

Tearing away..

I've surrendered to the excitement
knowing ONLY
our Dance
Proving myself inside
Our Dance


Shifting..
Touching..

Our Feet move
Faster
and Faster
and Suddenly

I cannot Keep Up!
So I Cling to the Dance
And try not to Fall

WHO AM I DANCING WITH!?
Heart fluttering I
Shift my attention 
Towards this perceived danger
.. my "partner"
Erased and Forgotten is 
my Previous Adulation....
I was Surprised..
that I'm with Him again... 
And this Dance
Is not Ours
It is Ancient
And Danced to the T
With many other partners than me
My Heart Knows..
He is Dashing!
And I'm flushed
By His Abilities

But the Hurt is returning...
I know He has Me again
His Eyes...
A "LIAR" they say,
Tearing cobwebs away
In my mind's eye...
Who am I dancing With?
Seeing my mistake
for choosing to dance 
with him again
As He is Stronger  and
Bigger than I realized
A more skilled 
Dancer ..
Who
does not 

Check out Your Soc Emo IQ and my Top Song Crushes:
http://supposedtobemy.blogspot.com/2017/12/feeling-words-for-your-emo-iq-and-my.html?spref=pi





Comments