Trigger Happy



Wayne Static of Static X
Sometimes I come across a new song that I like, which helps distract me from urges or cravings. I love listening to my new "song" over and over again, until I'm satisfied and the cravings are gone. I'm good! I move on to my next song crush.. My cravings can be strong sometimes, and although It seems unconventional, metal music has a "punch to my psyche" that draws my attention. The loud powerful music distracts me. Then my urges go away and I feel good because..HEY! ANOTHER BATTLE WON!! 
Its funny.. . I like this song a lot but don't understand what it means. It resonates with me and I don't know why. Latest "song crush", By Static X, the song "Ostegolation" from, Wisconsin Death Trap: ) Maybe it resonates with you..

ngwriters: Antonio Campos / Kenneth Lacey / Kenneth Jay Lacey / Koichi Fukuda / Wayne Wells / Wayne R. (not Static-X) Wells
Otsegolation lyrics © Warner/Chappell Music, Inc



Wayne and his Beautiful HairStatic-X
If we gain by severance

We gain most of all
Annihilate your kindness
Twisting those involved
Scenes of revolution
Scenes of your destruction
We are desolation
We are Isolation
Feel it coming again
Feel don't care at all
Feel it coming again
Feel


..He (Wayne Static) and Wray had stopped using illicit drugs in 2009. An autopsy later confirmed that Static had died of multiple prescription drug toxicity, consisting of the painkillers oxycodonehydromorphone, and the anti-anxiety medication alprazolam combined with alcohol, though the report also noted that years of past "chronic prescription drug and alcohol abuse" was a contributing factor...~Wikipedia




The Addiction Sneaks Up On You, But You’ve Seen It Coming All Along

By Anonymous


The tricky part about being an addict is that it sneaks up on you just as much as you see it coming. Twelve months ago, as I sat in the detoxification center waiting room trying to inhibit my incessant fidgeting in the unforgiving chair, I examined how I got here. My opiate addiction started small, with something insignificant enough that on the average day I was likely to not even notice it, only to come up empty handed some time later.

That first time I took a painkiller in the beginning of the summer 2012, I was completely oblivious to the fact that this one measly night of binge watching The Wire and smoking a few blunts, with a Percocet to top it off, would be my instant initiation into a downward spiral that landed me in this bleak and bottomless cavity in the ground, too dark to see and too deep to get out of, all of which personally created a spoonful of dirt at a time...

When I happened to actually be sober I always longed for the opiate high, that plastic feeling of being “okay”, even though I knew it would be short lived. My detrimental yearning created an opening inside of me, with the lid nowhere to be found. To momentarily delude myself that this emotional vacancy didn’t exist, I would scotch tape over that hole by ingesting something foreign chemical to cease feeling the emptiness of that pulsating crater...


Addiction is relentless, chilling and ungodly. I pray for all my brothers and sisters that have suffered the lash of addiction. Like a wave in the ocean, once inside it, we are privy to its indescribable power...becoming meaningless inside natures ruthless ways..being left to the universe to survive... It is the same with addiction.We never know what could happen when we give into use. It will always be a finger on the trigger for us. NLM







Are you a perfectionist? Maybe you can relate...
Capricorn SLAVERY
https://supposedtobemy.blogspot.com/2018/01/capricorn-slavery.html

Comments