Top Five Signs Someone Likes Me with Romantic Playlist

Top Five Signs Someone Likes me, with Romantic Playlist

"...And ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.." Gibral

Being single on and off through my life, I've dated men from different backgrounds and have discovered their true feelings through a universal language called chemistry, mimpathy, or ghosting. I found the signs and signals, that encourage love, and will share my top five most adored ways I know someone likes me.

Are you ready?

Lets ride...

youtu.be/RF0HhrwIwp0
Kings of Leon,"Sex on Fire"
#5 
Honesty

The light of truth is burning up transcendentally and I can smell it, taste it, feel it. Whenever there is a budding romantic relationship, it is driven by honesty. The fire we feel is fed by our honest declarations, baring our vulnerable parts to another. If we are being honest, then affection will be broadcasted by actions, thoughts, feelings. 










Sixpence None the Richer, "Kiss me"


4#
Get's into My interests
We love the paramour over our interests.  They are thinking about our cares and concerns because they want to know us better. Maybe they will play a song we like or bring us something in our favorite color. I love this aspect of another's attention because it shows the depth of their affection.


#1 Crush by Garbage


Lyrics for #1 Crush
I would die for you
I would die for you
I've been dying just to feel you by my side
To know that you're mine 

I will cry for you
I will cry for you
I will wash away your pain with all my tears.. .
Written by Bryan David Vig, Douglas Elwin Erickson, Shirley Ann Manson, Steve W. Marker • Copyright © Universal Music Publishing Group, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd.

#3
Goes Without
We've been in some serious relationships and something we love is that our opposites will take care of us, even if they have to go without. Usually, it is an ebb and flow. We just love it when they give us their coat when its cold as well ad run and get the car for us when it is raining out. Such an endearing feeling!

Wikipedia's input:

One way to know if someone likes you is to check their body language. Notice if they move closer to you, ask for hugs, or touch your shoulders and arms. Also, check to see if they're fixing their posture, making a lot of eye contact with you, or talking and laughing louder when you're around. These all may be signs that they like you and want your attention!
Understand body language. 93% of all communication is nonverbal.[1] This is broken down to their tone of voice, face, body, and finally their words. Men and women share some forms of body language, but also have specific subconscious signals they’ll give off if they like you.
Touching your shoulders and ask for hugs.
Offering their sweater or coat in a chivalrous way.
Making jokes about the people/person you are dating.
Inviting you over more often.
Kissing you on the cheek or asking for kisses on the cheek.
Asking who you like a lot.
From Quote It:

"There is no more precious a privilege
than to be loved
without reserve or judgement.
To look deeply
into your partner’s eyes
and see that despite
your many faults and flaws,
you are cherished
precisely as you are.
Once you have known a love
like that in your life,
it stays with you forever."
- Beau Taplin • I l l u m i n a t e 









"All I Want is You" U2
#2 Eye Contact
It is one of the more obvious signs, that someone likes us when they keep looking over at us.  Not just look at us, but "look" at us. Some guys will glance at me a little longer than the norm, and that is a message, loud and clear. Nothing like killer eye-con. Holding another's gaze is incredibly hot.


The Killing Moon by Echo and the Bunnyman
https://youtu.be/LWz0JC7afNQ
#1 Sign Someone likes you:
They show you they care about your feelings and your life. Been an active participant in whatever is happening in your life because they want to be. People will make time for you if they like you. They will make sure there is an ongoing connection. Being "on demand" sums up my explanation because when we are liked, people want us near. I can't describe the knowledge, but I feel it in my bones... It's chemistry ... a "knowing" a thought or feeling.~ NLM

Do you live with a psychopath? Check out my last blog on the"Lifeless Dead" a series on the "Politics of Narcissism"

https://supposedtobemy.blogspot.com/2018/01/lifeless-deadthriving-narcissistic-cult.html

Comments