Metaphysically ingratiated, scientifically moved, spiritually quickened..

TRULY, AND GENEROUSLY, the General Women Session for the LDS and everyone else, was as expected.. Metaphysically ingratiating and lovingly quickening!! It stretched my spiritual, emotional, and mental selves noticeably. I usually don't talk about my distinctly LDS spiritual experience's, however, I haven't always been in the same place as I am now, which is WILLING AND FEELING personally equipped (sorta), in my desires to share such a treasure.Tonight has, by the CONCENTRATED-SPIRITUAL-BOOMS, the messages held.. CHANGED MY SPIRIT, in ways I COULDN'T SEE beforehand. It reinforced the gratitude, I felt preemptively, having motivated me through the adversary's attempts to distort my thoughts and feelings. Rightly, my gratitude has been giving me an open mind and heart. for hearing those messages. The same gratitude helped me, with my desires, drive and fortitude, to of overcome a private struggle and challenge, to focus in on the speaker. I'm getting the upper hand, thanks to God and personal discipline: )
What stood out to me, in the first ten minutes of this session was: A really rough quote from Pres. Kimball, "..the women in our church will be added upon, by those that see.. we are more interested in having integrity, rather than visibility.. being righteous, rather than being right." Sister Eubank's, the speaker, then outlined some principals or eternal LAWS, to help us get to this place of being comfortable with our own personal integrity and personal righteousness: Having a personal connection to Our Savior and HF through repentance and other righteous choices. Also, Being articulate in our spiritual beliefs or being positively defined by our personal choices.. Any choices that draw out our personal power to lift and strengthen others, is going to strengthen us in our Godly desires/pursuits (my understanding). The desires, that are right and true. Nothing like getting picked up, then set down, in a wonderfully peace-filled, integrally upright, and an amazingly-emotionally-powered place, than before. Can you feel it? Amen and Hallelujah.. Hallelujah.. Hallelujah!!


Comments