A Felony Three Domestic Violence Charge

I found out recently that my ex-has come out of the abyss to claim his ownership on Jack. Because He loves him? Well, I would hope so, however, I heard in his response to my final divorce decree, that He would be willing to do the "even" years for claiming taxes.
Why that's a slap in the face for my son, me and anyone involved. He even had his wife write it up.
I'm chilled to the bone thinking I must deal with him again.. I found an entry in my Journal.
11/28/13
"I found out they are charging him with a felony 3 DV. I feel scared that he will retaliate and I will be defenseless.
I'm still hurting for him, to talk to him and check on him. Crazy to think that I have been with someone like that for awhile and am still drawn to him. I hate that I feel so sorry for people that I put myself second."
11/29/13
"It's interesting when I told the chaplain how I was feeling bad for David because of the charges, she said that I was doing his Emotional work for him. I told her how I've been so used to it that its hard to stop it. She said that makes sense that we get confused about what it means to love and taking on stuff that is theirs is normal. I have been affected by that way of life and living.
She said If you think of it like opening your hands from gripping so hard. From gripping too hard to the struggles and stress of others, and open up to something else better. She said she repeats this verbally again and again. I must let go and be open to the better things in my LIFE." NLM

/
Victim Assistance Program - Multnomah County District Attorney



Comments