Commentary of the song "Mary Did Know"



The softness of this song “Mary Did You Know” as sung by the Von Trap Family, http://spoti.fi/2zILdAn feels closest to what version of the song I'm crushing on. Albeit it isn't settling in me very well. Like a sliver that I can't ignore. No matter what singer or version plays, there is an injustice filling me. My relationship with Christ, my King and God, and knowing who he is has impressed another feeling on me. I do not feel Christ would want us to feel sad about His personal relationship with His Mother. It isn't our place to talk about Christ's Mother's experience or imaginary experience. It seems that "Mary Did You Know" sung by various artists, bears feelings of sadness to me. Although mysterious and illustrates a Divine relationship, it is not our place. We are not Mary or Christ, and to comment on or be apart with, isn't appropriate. Through our relationship, It is clear to me that Christ is only about the Light. That Light of which NO DARKNESS can touch. When I say this reflecting on this songs 'MOOD'', these artists are ignorant. Because our Lord is the Light of anything other than darkness, and sadness is a part of the darkness of which isn't 
Appropriate.
Mary Did you know?
Mary did you know that your baby boy will one day walk on water?
Mary did you know that your baby boy will save our sons and daughters?
Did you know that your baby boy has come to make you new?
This child that you've delivered, will soon deliver you
Mary did you know that your baby boy will give sight to a blind man?
Mary did you know that your baby boy will calm a storm with his hand?
Did you know that your baby boy has walked where angels trod?
And when you kiss your little baby, you have kissed the face of God
Mary did you know, Mary did you know, Mary did you know
The blind will see, the deaf will hear and the dead will live again
The lame will leap, the dumb will speak, the praises of the lamb
Mary did you know that your baby boy is Lord of all creation?
Mary did you know that your baby boy will one day rule the nations?
Did you know that your baby boy is heaven's perfect Lamb?
This sleeping child you're holding is the great I am
Mary did you know, Mary did you know, Mary did you know
Authors: Lamont Savory / Buddy Greene / Mark Lowry / Courick Clarke / William Barclay / Wayne Buchanan


Our Lord should by the very power He has Taught us with and Led us by, blessing us with, receive the same. His infinite Love affirms we can receive the more infinite truth. To Me, there is No Mistaking who Christ is. Yes, I've drawn a line with the unwitting creations. It is such a tender affliction in delicate sacred matters. Created with the "right intentions". Still, the black and white writing between the lines, speak misguidance. When I say the "Light", in working terms, it is hopeful, encouraging, full of truth, and sacred divine wisdom. Infinities to come, blessings so preserved for each of US.Imbibed by this truth, the other part is The DARK. The systems of the Dark will always try to deceive and impress an easy, but devastating results.
Like myself, it made clear how Satan deceived me into using, and once I use, my agency becomes thin. After the safety of my Light is tore away. My "clay tabernacle" my "spirit" is vulnerable to the dark followers on the other side.
Without bodies and miserable themselves. These lovers of misery will cover the eyes of our hearts. Send confusing messages into our compromised state. Then most of us become distracted by our chains of inactivity. Having become distracted by what our weak minds believe is best. Chains to the seeming ease of walking the well-worn path. We all know what path that is.
The DARK will negotiate terms with you to try and find a way in, to bind those chains. Satan is like a used car salesman, presenting deal after deal until you finally 'buy' that LEMON of a car. ie. LIFE.
Chains on..we become like That DARKNESS. Becoming compromised dismal selves. Occupied with a new system to distract and dismiss the LIGHT. Working and working to keep up the distractions by our banal obsessions. Each choice moves us forward or away from our eternal divine destinies. With our choices locked up in destructive behavior. If we continue, we will forget why we believed in the virtuous truths we once had. Falling into the darkness of inevitable time. 
It would seem more special to compliment His Holy Royal majesty, with reverence. To respect His Divinity, thus being more aligned with the Celebration of His life. Give a deifying extol, to His Birth!! We, like Him, should show our Love with Our immeasurable joy, and hope.
Celebrating Him!! Always, Forever. He was our volunteer to do the needful WiLL of His and Our Father. The distinct comeliness Christ made for ALL MANKIND. Our Lord is the Lord of LIGHT.. only full of majestic Love. 
I believe His desire above anything else, is for us to feel and know the Love the way He has. Learning as we must. Who HE is, is the LIGHT, and the Light is the.. BEST.

This is the closest I found to a peace-filled version. Yes, I am ATTRACTED to the VERY Holy Peace, that can only be granted, By the Great I AM!! Through Music, words, thoughts, actions.
Desires for grace is ALIVE!!  
When I allow it inside me, the system of the LIGHT ensues. My heart is softened by it. It is home. I believe it would go against our own spiritual divinity to follow a sorrowful theme of celebration. Watch out, or I will have to make it my song and kill it with my honey like tones. NLM

Comments