Shhhhh.. Secret Life Hack for Your Family's Health: )


If I was asked, "what are my real intentions and goals?" it wouldn't matter what I said. My heart is on my sleeve and so it's not a secret. My intentions are good!! However, I'm challenged by messages I hear about myself and others. Those messages are loud and I get confused about who I am. It's true, I can have uncomfortable times with my whole thought process. However, coming back to my root goals makes me clear about my real intentions. My deepest goals are my spiritual ones for me and Jack. To nurture his being into maturity with a light hand and a deeper faith is my ideal. That's something I've been working on and through for a while. I'm learning as I go on how to be nurturing or to nurture best. So, going to Parenting classes and taking a course on Theraplay was a good investment. 


Using Theraplay, the mechanism is to announce what my child is doing. I then continue to narrate his actions and follow along with his activities. This program builds bonds with children faster than anything else I've researched. Following along with Jack's play has been touch and go but today I nailed it! When we were in the woods he wanted to find a stick, so we looked for a stick. Then he wanted to chop on a fallen tree for a while, so I followed his actions and hit the branches like he did. It's a priceless feeling having accomplished my goal for the day. Watching his sweet spirit come alive inside his little frame overwhelmed me! First, we drove his remote control car to the woods at our place. I engaged him with physical challenges on our walk down. Such as "let's see if you can run as fast as your car goes." or "walk to the garbage cans and make your car go around you in a circle." He did each task well and it made us both squeal inside. 
I made a dent in my goal of nurturing my son and it breathed life into my fire. I was rewarded with accomplishing my goals to bond and nurture my son in different ways. It is an honor to be with such a darling little 6 year old who's light is so bright! It melts my heart thinking how much more he feels loved. As he gets older, the counselor who taught me said that I can always use Thereaplay to help with bonding. It is something I will always be trying to master with him. Theraplay is an obvious System of the Light: )NLM
www.theraplay.org

Do you have a system of the Light that works for you and your family?

Read my first Poem of 2018, the Dancer and Essential Tune
https://supposedtobemy.blogspot.com/2018/01/the-dancer-and-essential-tune.html




Comments